Sometimes it seems that you have read and learned about medications a lot, but some questions appear, and you cannot find the answers on them in scientific and popular articles. In this case the answers on FAQ become very helpful.
• I take Viagra 50 mg regularly. Will Cialis work for me better?
Each person has his individual reaction on both drugs. If your physician prescribed to you Viagra, better follow his recommendations. When you start taking Cialis remember, it must not be taken every day!
• I took last time one blue pill of Viagra and it did not work. Do I have to take another pill?
You made it right not to take the second pill of ED drug. No one could predict the side effects it could cause. Better make an appointment to your urologist or physician and consult with him – probably Cialis will be the better stuff from you.
• My husband (60 years) takes Viagra and feels too much tired. Do blue pills have this effect?
Yes, your husband’s tiredness can be explained by taking Viagra as he is old enough to have active sex. Tell him to consult his physician to change Viagra for Cialis – the orange pills have softer effect.
• I love to have sex with my spouse (he has ED) twice a day. Which of ED drug will work for us?
Definitely, Cialis will work better for you – the drug will make your spouse sexually active for 24 -36 hours. However, the doctor consultation will help you making the final choice.
• I am only 20, and I bought 100 mg Viagra. Must I cut the pills to reduce the dosage for my age?
Cutting the pill, you damage its shell and also change the dosage – it is never safe. It will be better to pick another dosage of the drug and do not save on your health. Consult the doc through ED at 20 is a serious sign of a disease.
• What is the average time Viagra will work for me if I am 50?
The length of the drug activity does not depend on your age. When Viagra works, the effect of it lasts up to 4 hours. Meanwhile, Cialis can be better in many cases – ask your physician about it.
• I am 35 and I take Viagra. Will it have side effects in future?
You are too young to take Viagra regularly – try Cialis if your physician recommends it to you. However, Viagra does not have long-lasting side effects.
• Will we have children if my husband takes Cialis? We are in our 30s.
If you are both fertile, Cialis can never become a problem of having kids. It does not affect the sperm quality. When you meet difficulties in having kids, consult an urologist and sexologist.
• How fast can I take another blue pill after I took the previous one?
You must not take Viagra more often than once a day. Always remember about the side effects of the medication. Probably Cialis with its 36 hours of efficiency is better for you.