Several decades ago erectile dysfunction (previously known as impotence) was mainly considered a symptom of ageing, as it was typical for older men. But today it strikes more and more young and seemingly healthy stronger sex representatives.
What are the Reasons for ED Spreading?
The number of men suffering from ED is growing from day to day so quickly that some mat suppose it’s an infectious disease. Today more than half of all male adult population in the world has symptoms of ED of different severity.
Experts name the following reasons for this phenomenon:
- Rise in living standards causes general health deterioration, and it is not a paradox. Modern men are coddled; they are accustomed to living a sheltered life in comfortable apartments with central heating, hot water and soft sofas. They drive comfortable cars instead of walking. They work little and eat much. As a result, they are much weaker than men of previous generations.
- Nutrition matters! The problem of obesity is really rampant in most highly developed states. We consume a lot of pre-cooked and fast foods, drink much sweet drinks, and eat very little natural, organic healthy food. Obesity impacts the cardiovascular system severely, and CVD, in turn, is the most common cause of ED.
- The idea of free love has its negative sides. Uncontrolled sex, frequent changes of sexual partners and lack of stability are not good for men’s health. It is proved that men having one regular partner have potency problems less frequently.
- Stresses are everywhere. With the course of time, pace of life is getting faster and faster. A modern man living in a big city has virtually no time for relaxing. Add 10-12 hours of working in stuffy offices and sitting in traffic jams daily, and you’ll see that the picture is miserable. Most men, especially young ones live in the state of a permanent stress. It is definitely not good for health also.
What’s the Solution?
In fact, to prevent ED men should adhere to several basic rules:
- Move as much as you can. Men should work physically, it’s their nature. If in your life there is a lack of physical labor, replace it with sport.
- Don’t overeat. It’s a bad habit, like drinking or smoking. Eat moderately, choose simple and natural food – vegetables, meat and cereals.
- Try to lead a regular sexual life. Uncontrolled sex influences your potency greatly.
What to Do if It’s Too Late?
If despite all the preventive measures you faced ED symptoms, use only trusted meds to overcome the disorder. Such drugs are, for example, Viagra, Cialis or their analogues. They effectively relieve the symptoms without damage to your health. Efficiency of these drugs has been proved by numerous studies and clinical trials. Don’t use dubious unnamed remedies with unproven efficiency.
ED is an unpleasant and frequently occurred male disorder. But everything is your hands. Start thinking of your health right now. Keep in mind that like any disease erectile dysfunction is easier prevented than treated. Revise your lifestyle, and you’ll manage to avoid major problems. And if the problem occurred, use tried and tested medications to remove its symptoms.